August 12, 2000
The Yorba Linda Internet technology and services company reported a net loss of $317,000, or 4 cents a share, for the first fiscal quarter, compared with a net loss of $189,000, or 2 cents a share, for the first quarter a year ago. Revenue for the quarter ended June 30 rose to $7.3 million from $3.5 million.
September 17, 1999 |
Research Engineers Inc., a Yorba Linda developer of engineering software, said Thursday it has acquired a 70% stake in NetGuru Systems and plans to acquire the other 30% of the Waltham, Mass., information technology company by the end of the year. Research Engineers said it paid $4.5 million in cash, common shares and a promissory note for the company. It will fund the cash portion of the purchase by issuing newly created series B, 5% convertible preferred shares.
April 20, 2000
NetGuru Inc., a Yorba Linda provider of information technology services, said Wednesday that it has signed a tentative agreement to acquire a 30% stake in an Indian company for about $2.2 million in cash. NetGuru said in a press release that it expects to complete its purchase of stock in Vital Communications Ltd. in New Delhi by the end of May.