Advertisement
YOU ARE HERE: LAT HomeCollectionsShopping Centers New Mexico
IN THE NEWS

Shopping Centers New Mexico

FEATURED ARTICLES
NEWS
July 4, 1998 | From Times Wire Reports
Forty-seven people were overcome by carbon monoxide fumes inside a food store at a small shopping center in Edgewood, 25 miles east of Albuquerque. Authorities traced the potentially deadly fumes to a faulty, propane-powered floor buffer. Ten people, all employees of the John Brooks Food Store, were transported to Albuquerque hospitals by ambulance. Three were released. Conditions of the others were not life-threatening, said Fire Department spokesman Kevin Henson.
ARTICLES BY DATE
NEWS
July 4, 1998 | From Times Wire Reports
Forty-seven people were overcome by carbon monoxide fumes inside a food store at a small shopping center in Edgewood, 25 miles east of Albuquerque. Authorities traced the potentially deadly fumes to a faulty, propane-powered floor buffer. Ten people, all employees of the John Brooks Food Store, were transported to Albuquerque hospitals by ambulance. Three were released. Conditions of the others were not life-threatening, said Fire Department spokesman Kevin Henson.
Los Angeles Times Articles
|