Advertisement
YOU ARE HERE: LAT HomeCollectionsStomrs Southern California
IN THE NEWS

Stomrs Southern California

FEATURED ARTICLES
CALIFORNIA | LOCAL
January 2, 1997 | BETH SHUSTER
The parade continues. And we're not talking floats and flowers. "We're having a parade of storms," said Jon Erdman, a meteorologist with WeatherData Inc. "They line up in the Pacific and crash onshore every couple days." So the Rose Parade may be over, but the rain remains. Forecasters expect a 30% chance of showers in the San Fernando Valley today, increasing to a 40% chance by tonight. Friday is expected to be cloudy with a 30% chance of showers, according to the National Weather Service.
ARTICLES BY DATE
CALIFORNIA | LOCAL
January 2, 1997 | BETH SHUSTER
The parade continues. And we're not talking floats and flowers. "We're having a parade of storms," said Jon Erdman, a meteorologist with WeatherData Inc. "They line up in the Pacific and crash onshore every couple days." So the Rose Parade may be over, but the rain remains. Forecasters expect a 30% chance of showers in the San Fernando Valley today, increasing to a 40% chance by tonight. Friday is expected to be cloudy with a 30% chance of showers, according to the National Weather Service.
Los Angeles Times Articles
|