Advertisement
YOU ARE HERE: LAT HomeCollectionsUnicomp Inc
IN THE NEWS

Unicomp Inc

FEATURED ARTICLES
BUSINESS
November 7, 1995 | GREG MILLER
DMI Inc., which develops electronic document imaging and storage systems, said it has agreed to merge with Unicomp Inc., a privately held computer supply and service company. Under the terms of the agreement, shareholders of Santa Ana-based Unicomp will exchange their holdings for a 60% stake in Irvine-based DMI. The remaining 40% will be retained by existing DMI shareholders. The deal is expected to close in January.
ARTICLES BY DATE
BUSINESS
December 7, 2000 | Dow Jones
California Software Corp., an Irvine maker of products that help IBM programs change over to Windows and the Web, said Wednesday it has filed a lawsuit alleging fraud against a Georgia company that was going to buy it. In a press release, California Software also said it has ended merger talks with UniComp Inc. in Marietta, which it accused of fraudulent misrepresentation.
Advertisement
BUSINESS
December 7, 2000 | Dow Jones
California Software Corp., an Irvine maker of products that help IBM programs change over to Windows and the Web, said Wednesday it has filed a lawsuit alleging fraud against a Georgia company that was going to buy it. In a press release, California Software also said it has ended merger talks with UniComp Inc. in Marietta, which it accused of fraudulent misrepresentation.
BUSINESS
November 7, 1995 | GREG MILLER
DMI Inc., which develops electronic document imaging and storage systems, said it has agreed to merge with Unicomp Inc., a privately held computer supply and service company. Under the terms of the agreement, shareholders of Santa Ana-based Unicomp will exchange their holdings for a 60% stake in Irvine-based DMI. The remaining 40% will be retained by existing DMI shareholders. The deal is expected to close in January.
BUSINESS
November 9, 2000 | Dow Jones
California Software Corp., an Irvine maker of products that help IBM applications change over to Windows and the Web, said Wednesday that it has tentatively agreed to be acquired by a Marietta, Ga., company in a stock swap. California Software said in a press release that the purchase by UniComp Inc. would create a company with annual revenue of $26 million to $30 million. California Software, which trades over the counter, gained 6 cents Wednesday to close at $1 a share.
BUSINESS
May 3, 2001
California Software Corp., an Irvine maker of products that help IBM programs change over to Windows and the Web, said Wednesday that it has resolved legal issues related to its acquisition of a Georgia company's United Kingdom unit. California Software had sued UniComp Inc. in Marietta, Ga., accusing it of fraudulent misrepresentation when it sold its Unibol Ltd. unit to the Orange County company. California Software contended that the sale included the purchase of U.S. Unibol operations.
Los Angeles Times Articles
|